Nothing happened after leaving lucky 38.

zibzab

Usually when you leave the lucky 38 for the first time, everybody stops to recognize the first person ever entering and leaving the lucky 38 which gives you fame for the strip, in my case this failed to occur.

Is there a way to manually trigger this event through console commands?

I have 35 mods installed and there is no way for me to tell exactly which mod caused this issue so that's why I'm asking here and not on a mod page.

Here's my load:

GameMode=FalloutNV
FalloutNV.esm=1
DeadMoney.esm=1
HonestHearts.esm=1
OldWorldBlues.esm=1
LonesomeRoad.esm=1
GunRunnersArsenal.esm=1
ClassicPack.esm=1
MercenaryPack.esm=1
TribalPack.esm=1
CaravanPack.esm=1
FOOK - New Vegas.esm=1
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esm=1
AWorldOfPain(Preview).esm=1
Project Nevada - Core.esm=1
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm=1
rePopulated Wasteland.esm=1
Run the Lucky 38.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - CompletedWorkorders.esm=1
ELECTRO-CITY - Highways and Byways.esm=1
MikotoBeauty.esm=1
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp=1
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp=1
Endless Warfare.esm=1
NCR CF.esp=1
Mission Mojave - Ultimate Edition.esp=1
MMUE POP.esp=1
MMUE-CP-Electrocity.esp=1
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp=1
UHNV-Bobblehunt.esp=0
UHNV-Chems.esp=0
UHNV-More Mannequins.esp=0
UHNV-Brighter Lighting.esp=0
FOOK - New Vegas.esp=1
FOOK - New Vegas DLCs.esp=1
MMUE-CP-FOOK.esp=1
Project Nevada - Dead Money.esp=1
Project Nevada - Honest Hearts.esp=1
Project Nevada - Old World Blues.esp=1
Project Nevada - Lonesome Road.esp=1
Project Nevada - Gun Runners' Arsenal.esp=1
MMUE-CP-PNCore.esp=1
MMUE-CP-PNRebalance.esp=1
MMUE-CP-PNEquipment.esp=1
awilderwasteland.esp=1
AWOP DLC + GRA Conflict Error Fixes.esp=1
MMUE-CP-AWOP.esp=1
EVE FNV - ALL DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE All DLC.esp=1
MMUE-CP-EVE.esp=1
MikotoBeauty.esp=1
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp=1
EVE FNV - NO GRA.esp=0
EVE FNV - NO DLC.esp=0
CNR_Beta.esp=1
Realism Poses.esp=1
XVEnclaveBunker.esp=1
AWOP NO DLC Conflict Error Fixes.esp=1
AWOP DLC Conflict Error Fixes.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No DLC.esp=1
Project Nevada - EVE No GRA.esp=1
Load order set by BOSS
Edited by zibzab

First of all your load order is very messy. You have things like EVE - All DLC and then EVE - NO DLC ...you're not supposed to have both of those, just one (i'm aware they're not active, but still). Same with project nevada. Anyway, for your problem, i see 3 and maybe 4 mods that may cause this:

Run the lucky 38

The lucky 38 empire

rePopulated wasteland

I'm pretty sure some of those are conflicting with the trigger. You should find the quest ID of the go talk with mr house quest (that's not its name tho) and if i'm correct the commands are:

Getquestcompleted <- checks if quest is completed

resetquest_(quest ID) <- resets your current quest

caqs <- completes quest

those are the ones i used long ago, so yeah. Try them.

Also i see you're not using a merged patch. That is essential for avoiding many conflicts! please download FNVEdit and search for merged patch tutorial from Gopher on youtube (noob-friendly guide) on how to make one. GL!

when it shows File.esm=0 that means it is not enabled. I do see that the PN eve plugins got enabled somehow, that shouldn't be the case.

The load order like I said is set by BOSS.

I'm not sure what the lucky 38 empire is vs the run the lucky 38. I thought they were the same mod but apparently not. I know I installed run the lucky 38 but I have no idea what lucky 38 empire is.

I already beat new vegas on my ps3 and have gotten all trophies except the dumb caravan ones.

The mods essential to me are:

RePopulated Wasteland( makes the game feel more real)

FOOK

Project Nevada

Mission Mojave Ultimate Edition

These mods have are essential to my perfect NV game and I would like to keep them intact. Pretty much everything else can go.

I'll try to take off repopulated wasteland and run the lucky 38 and restart the quest. Hopefully that does it for me.

Also, what do you mean exactly by merged patch? Will I be able to combine all patches by other mods into one?

I had started a new save file and everything was working flawlessly until I hit this one little bug. Really it's not a big deal I'd just like to have a game that perfectly suits my needs.

Well, no. The merged patch i'm talking about is an esp loaded last in your LO that has all your other esm as masters, therefore all mods win conflicts. You can find a video tutorial on merged patches by Gopher on youtube.

That doesn't really seem necessary. The game is great in every manner except for this simple issue.

I guess my question would be, what quests would I reset to make it so it's like I've never entered the lucky 38 in the first place? If it's not a quest I should reset, what should I do?

BOSS is the script that sets up my load order for me based on a huge index of mods and understanding how to order them to avoid conflict, and since the unrecognized mods by BOSS aren't really anything but PR EVE patches(visuals mod) and AWOP(extra enemies) it gives me the idea that the load order is for the most part, correct.