your very own morrowind

no name white boy

The player would need to eat, drink and sleep - but there are already plugins which add that.

Comments?

Well, if you want to make MW really realistic, you would have to go pee pee and poo poo too! :P Could you imagine? I suppose you'd "equip" your privates, but when you try to go in a town, you'd get a message saying:

"Peeing and pooing here is illegal. You need to find a toilet."

Or how about this message in the wilderness:

"You can't pee here. Enemies are nearby."

You could stop by Nine-Toes' place in Balmora. "Hi Nine-Toes. I'm just here to take a leak and crash on your hammock."

And if a guard catches you crapping behind someone's house-- look out! You get your a-s whooped and you pay a fine.

And hey, best of all, you could pee on people after you've kicked their butts!

BTW, if you poop in the wilderness, be sure to take along some alit hide to clean up!

Lol... realism in games doesn't need to be ABSOLUTE realism... why then not add two keys, let's say "PAGUP" to inhale and "PG-DWN" to exhale? ;)

:lol: :lol:

left shift to move the left leg right shift to move the right leg

i wanted some more realism in how the fines work im a bit disapointed to the 1000 drakes fine for killing a person make it 2000 or maybe even higher you wont have o kill anybody early in the game and to be honest you cant really kill a soul in the game at lvl 1

i also would have disabled te god mode because i sometimes get to tempted to use it even if dont really need to use it

i also would have made making models easier in some way (plz dont ask me what way its just an IF i could change it)

Archived