Fully voice female courser

pepperman35

It is a pity that I do not speak English. The creation of quest lines is impossible for me. But it would be interesting to make a mystical synth line with ripped off brains. He / she considers himself a courser. Hunting for a specific runaway synth. Not all is well with her consciousness. She lives in a world of hallucinations (a set of animations designed to frighten the player with the absurdity of what is happening and the unknown). Graffiti appearing on the walls, shadows creeping into the night, moving portraits on the walls and all that. In general, the essence of the story is that she is hunting for herself, she is a runaway synth who was unsuccessfully brainwashed by the railway. But the player doesn't know this. He must enter the world of hoax.It would be a dark psychological horror. A combination of mysticism, new cyberpunk technologies, a depressing environment. In general, a detective in which you have to follow your own trail in order to shoot yourself in the end. )

Well, you could always make a mod to serve the Russian player based, then perhaps someone with translation skills could do the rest. Just a thought.

No. I'm ready to do a little bit of something so epic. To create some concepts, meshes, animations, but collecting everything entirely alone is beyond my power. If you take something like that, then seriously. Collect a level that will qualitatively surpass the original game, otherwise it makes no sense. But this is responsibility and careful planning. Doing something like this for free, and besides, doing it not on ue4 / 5 is crazy from my point of view.