What play station character is in my Avatar?

markisgreat

Yo people i was just bored a couple of weeks ago when i took this pic in a play station 1 Emulater Can u guess who and what game its from? Oh kudos for who ever answers correctly This game has been mentioned throught previous topics + this characters face isnt easy too forget

Yo people i was just bored a couple of weeks ago when i took this pic in a play station 1 Emulater Can u guess who and what game its from? Oh kudos for who ever answers correctly This game has been mentioned throught previous topics + this characters face isnt easy too forget

The one on the left is from FF9? I think, it's been a loooong while since I played that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

On the left is Queen Brahne. The picture on the right is the "Eye" of the airship Invincible.

FF6 was the best - Kefka was a way, way better villain than Sephiroth. FF9 is a close second, then FF7. FF12 was actually really good, in my opinion: It just seems to get a lot of stick because its plot is based around politics instead of angst and saccharine moral lessons about teamwork and the importance of friends.

• 3 weeks later...
Oh god, am I getting old because I see the words "classic games" and think original NES and Atari? Since when is Final Fantasy 9 a classic?! I'm still playing the first FF and loving it. Never really got much past #7 or #8... they sort of lost the magic for me after the graphics went 3d and the little sprites were gone forever. Black Mage FTW!

Oh god, am I getting old because I see the words "classic games" and think original NES and Atari? Since when is Final Fantasy 9 a classic?! I'm still playing the first FF and loving it. Never really got much past #7 or #8... they sort of lost the magic for me after the graphics went 3d and the little sprites were gone forever. Black Mage FTW!

Where can I get any Final Fantasy games for pc that isn't online only?

I didn't even know Final Fantasy was available for PC. I play the old FF games mostly on my GBA. I & II are available on the PSP, III has been released for DS and the original is also on the Wii as a download. (Actually, 7, 8, and 9 are on PSN too but in my little world those don't count as classic games.)