Sniperwhere - Reinstated

Indeed there is entertainment here.

However I do think that it's because of #3.....while most might not be willing to say it, I am, We've All missed your presence here at the Nexus in some shape or form....and are happy to have you back.

~ Raz

Didn't expect this kind of welcome. :D

1. People love watching this area of the forum for entertainment (I suppose)

2. Most topics are closed in this area and thus, many people cannot voice their opinion (repressed reply disorder)

3. You are likable and what you requested was for a noble cause. Hmmm...maybe it is primarily this one. :thumbsup:

Indeed it is for me. I love watching the stupidity of people who can't handle the simple rules of these forums. Mainly the idiots who don't have enough self control to keep their mouths shut and be nice. I also love trolling and since I like having my account here active I live vicariously through their jackassery. Non premium downloading can be slow enough as it is I can't imagine guest downloading. Besides I love all of you at the Nexus and wouldn't want to piss off the mods.

I can has cheese burger now?

Welcome back Sniper.

Welcome back man! couple days too late to say but heck ive been too busy on The Colored Rooms to do much forum prowling. Got a couple of assignments i shoulda done one at a time but i was too stuborn and got bored so i decided to do some here then there.. long story short none are finished and all are about half done >_< Im so inefficient when im bored. Anyways, welcome back.

Archived