Flares

jkruse05

Just as the title suggests, we have a flare gun, but what about classic hand held flares? I'd love to be able to drop one every so often in a cave or ruined Vault. I'd think it would be easy, just use grenade animations and have it leave a reddish dynamic light for a certain amount of time, heck, I'll even make a model for it if someone is willing to code it. Have a very short throw distance, maybe even have it lit right when you pull it out, almost like the torches in Oblivion. Anyway, who wants it?

Just as the title suggests, we have a flare gun, but what about classic hand held flares? I'd love to be able to drop one every so often in a cave or ruined Vault. I'd think it would be easy, just use grenade animations and have it leave a reddish dynamic light for a certain amount of time, heck, I'll even make a model for it if someone is willing to code it. Have a very short throw distance, maybe even have it lit right when you pull it out, almost like the torches in Oblivion. Anyway, who wants it?

http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=87037

Yes I know, and I clearly stated we already have the gun. Those are the kind of flares you launch in the air, more or less, I'm looking for road flares, that work more or less like the torches in Oblivion, you can hold them in your hand, and they'll eventually run out, but with the added ability to drop them on the ground and they'll burn for a set time.

Archived