Glimmering Castle Mod

jonesjoshuar

Awesome idea's!

Also, planters would fit around the castle very well I think, since the place is pretty light and white and all - a bit of greenish colour along the hallways might fit :) though it's your decision ofcourse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you still need a hand ? ;)

I can do retexturing , quest making too , creating new (simple) meshes or alter them , a bit of scripting .

So , if you need something PM me , and I'll see what I can do.

I'm a bit sorry that i appeared so late ...

*bookmarks the thread*

Alex Valentine

• 9 months later...
I am back. Things arelighting up a bit in real life. So i have taken up modding back. The run down....lost everything i worked on since the last release. I do not remember where i even was. can you say *CRAP* Oh well. I think i was nose deep in scripting anyway with no success. So i have gotten back to doing the remaining interiors. The guard keep is done. Well not counting AI. I am now beginning work on the Courtyard buildings. Then i have a museum and another inn to do. I -Think- that will be it on interiors and then i can start focusing more on AI and schedules. Then if i get THAT done i can start the quests and scripting. okay. shew//// If anyone is still offering to help a bit with textures as they are still the bane of my existence still just ask and we will see what we can work out. other than that thanks for the patience in me!

I like it! Is this still being worked on?

IT is. I have worked on it myself for awhile. Sometimes gets more done as time permits. I am the only that works on it so it can be slow. Last several months, especially since losing alot of work on it, nothing got done. Yet, now i am regrouped and back at it. I will probably release once all interiors are done. Or at least once most schedules are done. I am planning a big main quest and several small quests those though will probably not be in the next release. No i do not have a time for the next release as it is a time permitting thing. Though i would like to have a transportation amulet done before the next release just to up the convenience factor a bit. That is the downside to a ridiculously large castle. Convenience. It will change with the amulet. :)

PS: those that loved this mod have been waiting for the courtyard to be done for awhile...sorry guys and girls! To those that havent givin up on me...THANX!