Random bits of knowledge

Draconium

I ask that the moderators please excuse my remark regarding daedroths. My apologies especially to the one to whom it was directed.

:cry2: :cry2: SOOORRYY

HAVE A NICE DAY !!!!!! :grin:

Here's a bit of Morrowind lore for ya.

The above post is how you act on three rocks of 'sweet Moon Sugar'.

That, and some say Vivec was raped, but really, he was just a little drunk off the ole' Matze and got friendly.

Great. Thanks for that. However please note the last post here was made almost a year ago. Please do not spam old threads unless you have something really worthwhile to contribute. I'm pretty sure it would be almost impossible these days to unearth some stunning new knowledge concerning Morrowind.

Thank you.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ebony is volcanic glass mixed with the divine essence of the god Lorkhan. Being that Lorkhan was a daedra, this process accounts for the charachteristic dark color of ebony, and the relative ease with which the soul of a daedra is bound to refined ebony in the process of producing daedric armor.

This also explains corprus "disease." Corprus is transmitted via the ashes of Red Mountain, and due to Dagoth Ur's connection with it, its origins must lie somewhere near the Heart of Lorkhan itself -- an ideal position to be affected by the same phenomenon that transforms glass into ebony. Those afflicted with corprus (the Nerevarine included) have had some portion of Lorkhan's divinity transferred onto them.

• 2 years later...
Jiub, the dumner prisoner you meet at the beginning of the game, went on to become "saint jiub" sometime after the timeset of morrowind. apparently, he drove many corprus infected creatures from portions of vvarvndel. (dont quote me on that part. im pretty sure it was corprus, but it was a log time ago when i heard this.) but i overheard 2 guards speaking of this on oblivion.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Jiub, the dumner prisoner you meet at the beginning of the game, went on to become "saint jiub" sometime after the timeset of morrowind. apparently, he drove many corprus infected creatures from portions of vvarvndel. (dont quote me on that part. im pretty sure it was corprus, but it was a log time ago when i heard this.) but i overheard 2 guards speaking of this on oblivion.

Jiub drove the cliffracers from Vvardenfell, not the corprus. The Nerevarine got rid of the corprus.

It's a shame he had to wait until AFTER the game to do this.

After the events of Tribunal, Vivec vanished, and his control over the Ministry of Truth (the big floating rock) weakened, and it kept on it's course with the same speed, proceeding to destroy Vivec (the city) - as well as part of Ebonhart, I believe.

King of depressing, when you think about it. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I think it's time for a name marathon!

WARNING: THIS LIST CONTAINS SPOILERS AND HELP WITH QUESTS. VIEW AT YOUR OWN GAME EXPERIENCE RISK!

1. The name of the trader in Pelagiad is Mebestien Ence.

2. The name of the healer at Fort Pelagiad is Yfga.

3. The name of the ranking Hlaalu representative in Balmora is Nileno Dorvayn.

4. The name of the Redguard assassin in the Lucky Lockup in Balmora is Hickim.

5. The name of the master trainer for the spear skill is Mertis Falandas.

6. The name of the master trainer for restoration is Yakin Bael.

7. The Daedric ruin right next door to Ald Velothi is Ashalmawia.

8. The name of the hostile mage in Addamasartus is Melar Baram.

9. The name of the former Hand of Almalexia that she asks you to kill in the main quest for Tribunal is Salas Valor.

10. The name of the smith in Suran is Garothmuk gro-Muzgub.

11. The name of the master of the Fighter's Guild is Sjoring Hard-Heart.

12. The name of the seer in the quest with Thormoor Gray-Wave in Bloodmoon is Geilir the Mumbling.

13. The name of the Caldera Mages Guild head is Folms Mirel.

14. The master trainer for hand to hand is named Taren Omothan.

15. The name of the Daedric ruin near Hla Oad on one of the islands is Ashurnibibi.

16. The author of the Common Tongue in Tribunal is Trels Varis.

17. Trels Varis's parents are Gee-Pop Varis and Granny Varis.

18. The chief steward of Almalexia is Fedris Hler.

19. The Archcanon of the Tribunal Temple in Mournhold is Gavas Drin.

20. The name of the Altmer woman in the Balmora Hlaalu Council Manor is Itmare.

21. The name of the Telvanni spy in the Vivec Mages Guild is Tiram Gadar.

22. The name of the silt strider person in Seyda Neen is Darvame Hleran.

23. Athyn Sarethi's son's name is Varvur.

24. The archmaster of House Redoran is named Bolvyn Venim

25. The name of the smith in Balmora is Meldor.

26. The name of the lady with the rat problem in the first Balmora Fighter's Guild quest is Drarayne Thelas.

27. Two of the Buoyant Armigers in the lower level of the Tower of Dusk at Ghostgate are Enar Dralor and Salyn Sarethi.

28. The two House Dagoth sleepers in Balmora are Rararyn Radarys and Llandras Belaal.

29. The name of the Breton woman in Berandas who needs to be rescued is Ama Nin.

30. One of the guards on the grounds of the Dren Plantation is Aebondeius Jucanis.

31. The Redguard archer at the dragon statue in Ebonheart is Ian.

32. One of the Nords in the Daedric shrine of Ramimilk is Haesmar.

33. The name of the trader in the Redoran Council Hall in Ald-ruhn is Malpenix Blonia.

34. The name of the Dark Brotherhood leader in Mournhold is Dandras Vules.

35. The name of the cave in which you can find the Warlock's Ring is Ashirbadon.

36. The name of the cave in which you can find Eilodon's Ward is Ibar-Dad.

37. The name of the cave in which you can find Chrysamere is Abanabi.

38. The name of the ship to which you go to in a House Hlaalu quest to recover a Daedric wakizashi is the Prelude.

39. The name of the Nord who possesses the Bloodworm Helm is Crazy Batou.

40. The name of the ruined wizard tower that houses the Bittercup and the Vampiric Ring is Ald Redaynia.

41. The name of the necromancer dungeon to which you are sent to assist a Buoyant Armiger in an Ald-ruhn Fighters Guild quest is Vas.

42. The name of the barrow in Bloodmoon where you find the sword Bloodskal is...well...Bloodskal.

43. The name of the alchemist in the Foreign Quarter of Vivec whose recipes you must steal for a House Hlaalu quest is Aurane Frernis.

44. The name of the Khajiiti woman who is cursed by the lich Gedna Relvel in Tribunal is Shunari Eye-Fly.

45. The name of the Redguard and Nord dancer girls in Desele's House of Earthly Delights in Suran are Caminda and Runa, respectively.

46. The name of the Nordic necromancer near Dagon Fel is Sorkvild the Raven.

47. The name of the hermit you must find during a quest for Sheogorath is Big Head.

48. The name of the Dunmer Stronghold to which you go during the main quest is Kogoruhn.

49. The name of Kagrenac's study is Endusal.

50. The master trainer for marksman is Missun Akin.

51. The master trainer for short blade is Todwendy.

52. The master trainer for illusion is Erer Darothril.

53. The master trainer for block is Shardie.

54. The master trainer for heavy armor is Seanwen.

55. The master trainer for light armor is Aerin.

56. The master of the Ald-ruhn temple is Tuls Valen.

57. The name of the alchemist in the Caldera Mages Guild is Ernand Thierry.

58. The name of the ranking Hlaalu official in Caldera is Odral Helvi.

59. The name of the hetman in Gnisis is Abelmawia.

60. The name of the thief who stole the bathing man's pants in Gnisis is Hainab Lasamsi.

61. The name of the bartender in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora is Phane Rielle.

62. The name of the Argonian mage in the South Wall Cornerclub that is providing illegal training is Only-He-Stands-There.

63. The name of the Argonian agent that tries to kill you after taking him to Sterdecan's farm is Tul.

64. The name of the ancestral tomb in which you can find the Denstagmer's Ring is the Falas Ancestral Tomb.

65. One of Divayth Fyr's daughters is Uupse Fyr.

66. The name of the Bosmer citizen in Caldera is Nedhelas.

67. The name of the Sadrith Mora Mages Guild head is Skink-In-Tree's-Shade.

68. The name of the Redguard merchant in Fat Leg's Drop Off in Hla Oad is Trasteve.

That's all that I can think of off the top of my head.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Well these are all really cool bits of Elder Scroll knowledge, I would have posted something but everything is pretty much covered. Nice job in finding stuff guys.