I have a problem home page login

Rohirrim Knight

Hi,

I have a problem with login to homepage oblivion.nexusmods.com. When I type my Username and Password click "login" but it's not work. Page loading again, but does not login. No warning or errors. I don't understand why. Can enter the forum, but I can not access the homepage.

How can we solve this problem? I'm cannot download any mods. Also, forum crashes from time to time.

I'm a premium member and can't log in all nexus sites, minus the forums. I've tried to delete all my cookies, without success. On my other computer, i waxs logged into Firefox and it works fine (for now), same for the NMM (same computer).

For my "web surfing" computer, it don't work.

Same here. Haven't had any issues with the site until early this afternoon when I suddenly couldn't download anything and I noticed there seemed to be a null value in place of my account name at the top of page because instead of my avatar, there was the generic placeholder avatar and instead of my name, it read " 's account ". Since then every time I try to log in to the site, it just refreshes the page and I'm still not logged in, just as it did right after the database move.