What causes this landscape texture glitch?

drithius

Per title, I get these pieces of the landscape sometimes that don't load properly. Reloading a save fixes it, but I'd like to track down the problem. I'm using NMC, overwritten by Ojo.

http://img694.imageshack.us/img694/6132/jtkz.jpg

Did you turn invalidation off and on with fomm? most of my texture issues are fixed doing that. I'm assuming you're only using ojo bueno roadways, so i tried that on top of nmc (large) and everything was fine.

Edit: you know, this may sound stupid but, did you change your scale by any way? looking at the picture closely i remember i had poor-quality stuff showing up because i messed up with my player scale.

Edited by cccddd123

Yeah, I've invalidated. And I have all Ojo textures installed except the Securitron package. Using 4gb enabler; only up to 95 esp/esm... hmm, what else.... I've also used the texture optimizer, but I believer I've seen this pop up before I ran it.

Not sure what's going on. It's pretty rare, I'll maybe spot something once every 10 hours. And as I said, a reload will fix it. I was primarily wondering if anyone else has experienced something similiar?

well i'm not exactly sure but..why do you use 2 texture packs at the same time? that sounds like the problem. I'm glad a simple reload fixes it, as long as it's not pure black, purple or just weird landscape everything should be fine.