Once again about bsConnectPoint

South8028

Has anyone managed to bind a bs Connect point of any type to an animated mesh in nifscop? No matter how much I tried, these points are always static, nothing moves. But someone here on the forum had assured earlier that there were work with the binding of these points to a moving object. How the hell would you bind them without animating them directly?

As an alternative route, could you use a REF_ATTACH_NODE instead and spawn the other item in via a script. See Solar Panel Array [WIP] and note niston explaining the process. Might also give the thread Is it possible to conjoin different activators into a single NIF ? a look as it discusses this approach.

thanks a lot, i will experiment with that too. But in the original I wanted connection points. For example, movable display panels of weapons, or other items. Prefabricated aircraft structures. For example, placing static workshop objects in vehicles that are in continuous motion or rotation.But the topic of using addons is also interesting.