Alternate Form/Transformation Mods

JimCass98

Hello. Recently, after reinstalling Skyrim I started a new character. He's an Orc Warlord, that starts off as a Barbarian. His family and clan were murdered by soldiers and vampires, due to a curse/blessing in their family that allows the main clan to transform into monstorous beasts(which I used Werebears from the Moonlight Tales mod). However, I planned out my character to have a unique transformation(meaning I allowed no other werebears to be present in Skyrim). Now thinking this through, I wanted my character to end up from being a Barbarian to a feared and deadly Warlord. He'll be coated in a demonic type of armor, and will use Sauron's mace in his main hand(from the LOTR weapons pack) and some sort of waraxe in the offhand. Anyway, back on topic. I was thinking that werebear form just will not fit this evil,demonic warlord mid-end game. I'd much prefer a different transformation that UNIQUELY replaces ONLY your character. I ran into a Demon replacer for the werewolf on the Steam Workshop, however it replaced ALL werewolves, which is definetly not what I'm looking for. I saw a mod on the Nexus that allowed you to become a demon, but it looked very plastic and I'd figure that I wouldn't be using it as much as my Werebeast form. So, my question is does anyone know of an alternate STANDALONE form for your character as a werebeast? It'd be really cool to be that Evil Dark Warlord on my Orc char with the power to become a deadly beast that can level entire holds. If anyone knows of such a mod, I'd really appreciate it. Worse comes to worse, I'll stick with the Werebear because it looks badass on it's own, but it'd be nice for a more character fitting transformation.

Thanks in advance.