(SPOILERS FOR NEW FALLOUT 3 PLAYERS, PROCEED WITH CAUTION) a Request to any fallout 3 modders to add Aqua Pura NOT deadly?

Deleted88332638User

So when you talk with President Eden about the F.E.V (Forced Evolutionary Virus) You can ask him about what it does, he explains and what caught my attention was that "Pure" People (Those isolated from mutations or radiation) can drink the FEV Laced water without issues, even Eden himself in Dialogue confirms nothing will happen to the Player since he is considered pure, how he grew up in the Vault. But yet, when i drink the water, i still die to 3 Doses of Aqua Pura, and cant find any topic or mod that fixes that error. So this is a request to any modders for Fallout 3 left, MAKE BROKEN STEEL AQUA PURA NOT DEADLY!

Thanks!

Lucas Simms (Definitely not Megaton Sheriff that greets you when you first enter)

• 2 weeks later...

PC is not PURE PEOPLE. as a progeny of TWO unknown genetics, god know how much radiation-damaged genes Wanderer inherited from parents. Because Beths doesnt say who James and Catherine are and where they from.

AND Lone Wanderer were born outside of Vault, actually in Jefferson Memorial facility, definitely not a Vault.

So even if Eden say the truth and not lying, a big if, that statement DEFINITELY not apply to Lone Wanderer.

So yes, if Lone Wanderer drink FEV induced Aqua Pura, and deader than a doornail, it's logical.