Post your Desktop v2

Thor.

For some reason in the Other thread (post your desktop) i couldn't post any pics wierd, anyway here is my desktop.

As you can see the water marks on the side of the task bar, thats the only draw back so far, i haven't had a crash or errors at all with windows 7, it rocks.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thor that is an amazing picture are you using Vista? cause I have not seen that setup before.

looks cool :thumbsup:

Do you have the same trouble setting up Games as Vista does?

I was gonna buy Vista but after all the horror stories I have seen I sort of stuck with Professional XP.

No not a single problem so far, well maybe when a first installed windows 7. When i tried to install fall out 3 it gave xlive errors, aperently people had the same error in vista thats the only problem i had so far. Every other game that i have installed works flawlessly.

Note this only happened when i first installed it, i formated my drive and installed it for the second time and everything ran very smoothly

I'm not sure why people have so much trouble with Vista and hate it so much. As you can see from my screenshot in the other thread I have Vista on my PC and aside from the annoying 'are you SURE you want to run this program?' messages all the time, it works fine. Of course I do have the advantage of being married to someone who fixes computers for a living, so my Vista's been tweaked and the bells and whistles turned off. Technically though I haven't had much trouble.

In windows 7 there is a feature that will allow you to turn that option off, witch i have. It acts alot like windows xp does now and then some.

Just see all my contrabutions to the funny pic thred and there you go

here's a sampel

just add water and foulders and simere for the day