lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

i wanted to know anything weird you guys have discovered in fallout 3! weird glitches, odd refrences, weird things in tubs, odd experiments, etc... i'll start this of with a mezmetron glitch: mez an enemy( raider, enclave officer, etc.), then put the s. coller on, then let him run to paradise falls. stop him after 1 sec. of running, take the collar of (science), and he will thank you and be un-hostile to you! :biggrin:

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neat find there.

I wouldn't say mine was funny but something odd happened once. This weekend my nephew was over & he went over the bridge by the SD Mart & was was attacked by some raiders but one wouldn't go down dispite being head shot numerous times with a d-Eagle Apparently Fallout glitched in such a way that a Raider was granted Full Child level essential (no Vats,no damage) Needless he decided that that area was not a good area & decided not to go there again

Well one time i fast traveled to Rivet city and wandered a bit in the town,with the hope of finding something interesting and failing,so i decided it was time to explore more places in the DC,so i began walking down the stairs and i see these guys named "Regulators" from what i know they hunt bad guys and i have been a very very "naughty" guy,as i think you already know they were there to kill me,i tried to talk this out with them,but it did'nt work so we had to do it the hard way,unfortunaly they did'nt know that i had recently acquired "The Terrible Shotgun" and that i repaired it to 100% with the help of crazy wolf and a old combat shotgun i had in my suite,i guess you know what happened next... :rolleyes:

See ya :wink:

when i frist played fallout 3 i found this guy sitting on a chair called king of the Radroach with over 30 of the blooded things around him the thing is i was only level 2 .... i all most died!!!! lol

oh side note i have never found him again!!!!!

when i frist played fallout 3 i found this guy siiting on a chair called king of the Radroach with over 30 of the blooded things around him the thing it i was only level 2 .... i all most died!!!! lol

oh side note i have never found him again!!!!!

Haha.Yeah thats a random encounter,and it most likely not going to happen again,i just blow his head off,his little friends had the same luck.

Have you guys been exploring the wastelands when suddenly a girl comes up to you and says "i have a bomb attached to me!"(the girl had a slave collar) then run and blow up. :blink:

See ya :thumbsup:

I've had a man run up to me and tell me he was gonna explode... both times it was in the Bethesda area. The first time, my explosives skill was low and he did exactly what one would expect. The second time it was over 90 and he still got blown into meaty little chunks- nearly taking me along with him, because I really wasn't expecting him to explode anyway.

I also managed, completely by accident, to get the Fire Ant Queen to kill Dr. Lesko for me- I followed him down to her chamber after completing the quest, but the Queen didn't appreciate my visit and Lesko got between her and me.

Finally, on my last visit to Minefield, Whatsisface the sniper blew himself up on one of his own mines and delivered his own corpse, via explodey-airmail, directly to me from halfway across the town.

I decided to finally see what was in the capital building, and while I was walking towards it (a good 500 yards away) and there was a huge exploson. A protectron flew up from the near vecinity of the place. Then it kept flying up... and up... and up... got about a mile up into the air, then fell all the way right down behind me. And the enitle time, I just looked at the screen like o_O ??

Wish I had a screen shot...

I decided to finally see what was in the capital building, and while I was walking towards it (a good 500 yards away) and there was a huge exploson. A protectron flew up from the near vecinity of the place. Then it kept flying up... and up... and up... got about a mile up into the air, then fell all the way right down behind me. And the enitle time, I just looked at the screen like o_O ??

Wish I had a screen shot...

Supermutant artillery piece?

Lets see . . .

There was the time I hit a super mutant with a missile, severing both its legs at the knee and sending its torso straight up into the stratosphere. The legs stayed where they were, both upright side-by-side until about 30 seconds later when the body landed with a thud.

Then there was the time I spent 15 minutes finding the perfect ledge from which to snipe a fortified Raider position (I forget which - it has strong radiation [like 6/sec with adv rad suit] inside). I was low level and had poor weapons, and was hoping to be able to lure them out one at a time. I found a path on a high cliff that would take me to three discreet locations to tag single guards when their patrol path isolated them. The first guard strolls into my trap . . . I take the shot . . . and all hell breaks loose! Raiders are pouring out of the ruins! There are at least a dozen of them and they look aware of an intruders presence! ****! A series of explosions rock the far end of the fort, and through the smoke comes a hail of gatling laser fire - four raiders are dropped instantly by Outcasts and a few of the brighter ones flee up to the second and third floor balconies. Balconies that I happen to have a perfect view of from 75% cover behind a rock up on the cliff. It appeared to be a well planned ambush . . . just not the one that I had planned.

<snip>

Then there was the time I spent 15 minutes finding the perfect ledge from which to snipe a fortified Raider position (I forget which - it has strong radiation [like 6/sec with adv rad suit] inside). I was low level and had poor weapons, and was hoping to be able to lure them out one at a time. I found a path on a high cliff that would take me to three discreet locations to tag single guards when their patrol path isolated them. The first guard strolls into my trap . . . I take the shot . . . and all hell breaks loose! Raiders are pouring out of the ruins! There are at least a dozen of them and they look aware of an intruders presence! ****! A series of explosions rock the far end of the fort, and through the smoke comes a hail of gatling laser fire - four raiders are dropped instantly by Outcasts and a few of the brighter ones flee up to the second and third floor balconies. Balconies that I happen to have a perfect view of from 75% cover behind a rock up on the cliff. It appeared to be a well planned ambush . . . just not the one that I had planned.

I'd that was some fortuitous timing

I was in the wastes...just wandering....kinda up by raven rock and the powerstations. anyways I go into one of the old powerstations....not the mld5 or whathave you ....anyways I ' walkin in the door and I hear what I think are a few ghouls....well jerico and the 4 enclave guys I've got with me think the same thing so we go busting into the main area and get f!@#$$ing mobbed by about 45 or 50 ghouls....mind you I've got a ak-74 and jericos got a ahcilles....and the enclave have...enclavy weapons...and I'm running around screaming dummping bullet's into ghouls when a lucky or not so lucky shot hit's a power generator....now I know it's a power generator what's the worst that could happen? Well it could go off next to the idiot enclave guy with...I dunno about 7-9 plasma grenades.....SO MUCH GOOO....... and of course no meaningful screen shot.