lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the wastelanders who run up to me and yell, "I got a bomb on my neck!" ...and then promptly run away and asplode.

If they weren't going to ask me to defuse it, why run up to me? And if they really wanted to try and take me with them when they go boom, why run away? :confused: Crazy wastelanders!

Sounds like the wastelanders who run up to me and yell, "I got a bomb on my neck!" ...and then promptly run away and asplode.

If they weren't going to ask me to defuse it, why run up to me? And if they really wanted to try and take me with them when they go boom, why run away? :confused: Crazy wastelanders!

It was a bit like that yes, but it was a trader, and he didn't run off and explode, he just dropped dead :S

My best experience in Fallout 3 so far was heading to Adams AFB with the Chinese Stealth Suit. I elimated every Enclave soldier there by means of systematic exploding pants :)

It took me well over two hours to whipe them all out by this method. Stealth Suit was invaluable lol. But truth I didnt fire I single shot from my Lambert Carbine. Did it strickly by planting live Plasma Mines in thier power armor :D

Lol.

Sneak up

Plant mine

"Impact Imminent!"

BOOM!

Cover until safe

Repeat process haha.

It took forever but was so much fun and well worth it haha.

Did you ever get spotted?

Even without a stealth suit, with 100 sneak I can crouch in front of a Super Mutant and he'll stand there scratching his head while looking right at me.

I think I'll make a Sneak character. Everyone else so far has been unintentionally sneaky (thanks to silencers).

I think I'll make a Sneak character. Everyone else so far has been unintentionally sneaky (thanks to silencers).

I had one, it was cool at first but i got bored of it pretty quick. Sometimes strapping on some power armor and a minigun and going for a super mutant rampage is just what the doctor ordered lol.