lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THe plunger room is epic. I think its from Rayman Raving Rabbits, when Rayman escapes the cell using plungers to climb the wall...

Anyway, another has got to be when I accidently shot Defender Mollis, who ten spent the next hour chasing me...

Mine would have to be the Glitch of Charon Swimming on land. Hillarious. Dont know how i did it. But here's the vid... From my phone xDDD. Bad Quality soz. Go into little lamplight and swim in the water in the main chamber and get out so that Charon or any follower is to the side of the ramp still in the water. Back up slowly and Charon will be swimming against the wall trying to get out. He will glitch onto Land and be swimming in middair. Works as long as the ground stays the same height or else he will start walking again. WOOT! SO FUNNY~~~

Click Here>

Charon Flying!

There was this one time, and we had cookies, and this bear came... hehe American pie reference... Naaa

The funniest one is probably when a gang of 20 raiders were just standing there, doing nothing. I got out my sniper and just looked down the scope for a while. I got bored so I fired a random shot, JUST AS ALL THE RAIDERS MOVED IN A LINE! I managed to get 19 kill and a crippled head, WITH ONE BULLET! Then the one who was left fired at me and I died... >:(

Well i was playing around with cheats (Thats right i said it. CHEETZORZ)

I set my unarmed damage to 9914901571735157-17 or something

i punched a super mutat bearmoth(only 5 of these ^^) in the leg

i had bloody mess perk and i was cheating so guess what...

.. his arms and legs came off and he went up into the air and fell with a big thud.

all i did was punch him in the leg

didnt expect him to practically explode

There was this one time, and we had cookies, and this bear came... hehe American pie reference... Naaa

The funniest one is probably when a gang of 20 raiders were just standing there, doing nothing. I got out my sniper and just looked down the scope for a while. I got bored so I fired a random shot, JUST AS ALL THE RAIDERS MOVED IN A LINE! I managed to get 19 kill and a crippled head, WITH ONE BULLET! Then the one who was left fired at me and I died... >:(

Obvious lies... it doesnt happen!

Obvious lies... it doesnt happen!

i agree lol. lying for attention doesnt fly. my little brother does it all the time but he's 9. Come on man for real.

Well i was playing around with cheats (Thats right i said it. CHEETZORZ)

I set my unarmed damage to 9914901571735157-17 or something

i punched a super mutat bearmoth(only 5 of these ^^) in the leg

i had bloody mess perk and i was cheating so guess what...

.. his arms and legs came off and he went up into the air and fell with a big thud.

all i did was punch him in the leg

didnt expect him to practically explode

You must have studied under Kenshiro.