lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

when i frist played fallout 3 i found this guy siiting on a chair called king of the Radroach with over 30 of the blooded things around him the thing it i was only level 2 .... i all most died!!!! lol

oh side note i have never found him again!!!!!

Haha.Yeah thats a random encounter,and it most likely not going to happen again,i just blow his head off,his little friends had the same luck.

Have you guys been exploring the wastelands when suddenly a girl comes up to you and says "i have a bomb attached to me!"(the girl had a slave collar) then run and blow up. :blink:

See ya :thumbsup:

yes, but it was a guy for me.

"Help! I'm wired with explosives!"

one time as i was walking from my bunker in Springvale to Paradise Falls, the severed leg of a Raider fell from the sky and landed in front of me. there were no raiders in sight, and i was about half way there, in the middle of nowhere.

has anybody seen Amata being executed by the Enclave soldiers?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres this time i was just exploring then i found jury street metro station.I didnt go in there so i explored some more.Then i found a store called Gold Ribbon Grocers...There were arrows pointing to a pressure plate then a log with a brahmin skull came down and hit a domino of detergent then the last detergent fell on another pressure plate activating a pitching machine the pitching machine shot at one of the fire extinguishers then it fell on a bear trap then it exploded making grenades explode and exploding an elictrical box then fite was everywhere in the room then a skeleton fell from a hole with cool loot 0.o?

The Setup

Follow the arrows to a...

* Pressure plate triggering log-with-skull

* ...triggering a long line of Abraxo Cleaner, Detergent, and Sugar Bombs as dominoes

* ...triggering a Pressure Plate

* ...triggering a Pitching Machine

* ...that eventually pushes down a fire extinguisher on a Bear Trap

* ...which explodes, causing a Grenade Bouquet to fall down and explode

* ...setting fire to the gas cloud, which will seek its way to the second floor

* ...shaking a kid's slider to drop its contents down the hole!

Reward

* Nikola Tesla and You

* Tumblers Today

* 3 Missiles

* One Mini-Nuke

* Boxes of Sugar Bombs and Abraxo Cleaner

Theres this time i was just exploring then i found jury street metro station.I didnt go in there so i explored some more.Then i found a store called Gold Ribbon Grocers...There were arrows pointing to a pressure plate then a log with a brahmin skull came down and hit a domino of detergent then the last detergent fell on another pressure plate activating a pitching machine the pitching machine shot at one of the fire extinguishers then it fell on a bear trap then it exploded making grenades explode and exploding an elictrical box then fite was everywhere in the room then a skeleton fell from a hole with cool loot 0.o?

The Setup

Follow the arrows to a...

* Pressure plate triggering log-with-skull

* ...triggering a long line of Abraxo Cleaner, Detergent, and Sugar Bombs as dominoes

* ...triggering a Pressure Plate

* ...triggering a Pitching Machine

* ...that eventually pushes down a fire extinguisher on a Bear Trap

* ...which explodes, causing a Grenade Bouquet to fall down and explode

* ...setting fire to the gas cloud, which will seek its way to the second floor

* ...shaking a kid's slider to drop its contents down the hole!

Reward

* Nikola Tesla and You

* Tumblers Today

* 3 Missiles

* One Mini-Nuke

* Boxes of Sugar Bombs and Abraxo Cleaner /quote]

you shold visit there sometime

In minefield I went into one of the houses and there were these two skeletons on a bed that had apparently died in each other's arms. I'm not sure weather I should think that's cute or creepy but I thought it was pretty funny when I saw it.

Also, onc I tcl'd through one of the arefu houses for god knows what reason and I found a terminal behind the door. When I interacted with it a supermutant's voice said something along the lines of "Go away, bleeder!" I think that one only works if you haven't knocked on the door yet though.

I found one disturbing thing and one adult funny thing, both in Rivetcity. I had traveled there to get ammo, as usual there closed so i go in and start breaking into places and taking what i could find. I got to flack and shrapnels place. I waited for them to clear the door but one or the other kept going in. finaly one left the front of door. i snuck up to the door and picked the lock. The doors open, i go in to see the lil grile with the girle scout out fit sleeping in there bed. and flack on the other one. Shes the daughter of the mother there that also wears green and cleans the place. this is a lildisturbing so i sold both flack and sharpnel to slavers. I can always get ammo from that junk seller there in the next stall.

The second thing thats adult funny is the lady that runs the inn in Rivet city she likes girles. because there often times at night sleeping togeather in doctor Lee's queen size bed. :biggrin: When i broke into Dr lee's there both getting into the bed and laying down. Then they jump up out of bed like they didnt want to be seen. (more likley cuz i brok in) as i stealthboyed, they see the cost is clear and go back to bed. funny as hell.

theres this time,i fast travelled to the super duper mart then when i got there a deathclaw was right infront of me.

i was still level 2 and armed only with a laser pistol.The Deathclaw had only 2 bars of heatlth bt it still could kill me

I was sneaking up a long road out from the Nuka cola plant to Grayditch when just outside the Talon Company Camp there is a bunch of raider having mole rat races. I found it so funny I didn't have the heart to kill them.

I was walking up on Arefu and everyone was out (after the quest) and I bumped into a shopping cart. One of the guys like a stern father says "could you be just a bit more careful"

I was in the Bethesda ruins wearing my Ghoul mask, I opened the metro door and a whole bunch of feral ghouls come running by me, out into the ruin and started to kick ass on the raiders, as I watched 3Dog came on the radio and was talking about Tenpenny Tower when out of the blue he says something like "Oh 101 that ghoul mask you're wearing makes you look ridiculous"

The NPC's in Fallout 3 have sticky fingers, this has happened to me twice this month, I was releasing a captive from the mutants and went in the same direction as her and she was headed towards that friendship subway entrance surrounded by raiders of course, she doubled back and came up to me and took a weapon off of me, damn thief!.. ;D

Then again today, I gave all the members of Lyon's pride a WHAT Area 51 laser weapon with the groovatron except Sarah because she get's hostile towards you when you use the groovatron on her, I left her with her tri-beam laser, so off the Lyon's pride and I and the robot go to take back project purity from the Enclave, on are way there during battle Sarah grabbed a WHAT area 51 laser weapon off of me during the battle, damn she most of been jealous that everyone in the Lyon's pride had a weapon like mine except her!.. ;D

• 2 weeks later...

I was level 29 saint with massively OP equipment (WMK+FOOK+JOJO) with the enhancement perks mod and I was finally going the main quest and encounter the Jefferson memorial super mutants with increased increased spawns + local wild life + a gargantuan all dead set of decking the halls with my guts oh , and no followers or allies of any kind. so I pull out my personal killing machine (Fook2 unique m60) and start spaming the giants head which causes him to lose a single bar of life. by this time the super mutants have arrived and are shooting at me (I think at least 8 with machine guns - lasers and 7 with launchers of some kind. ) and I had forgotten that gargantuan can knock anything - anyone off their feet so after getting pounded by the scary array of firepower I'm surrounded with for several seconds I get back up and start jumping away from the thing ( the result being I'm just above his head due to the super jump perk) when he somehow knocks me off my feet in mid air the rockets propel me solidly into the ground (no falling dmg luckily) at this point I give up on fairness. pop some morphine + stimpacks + some random other drugs from the BLTC mod and start bunny hopping around while spaming a tricked out edition of the androids ion rifle in bullet time with crazy colors + EVE.

and I almost died anyways :whistling: :thumbsup:

This gives a new meaning to laser dance with raining body parts. the loot from the gargantuan included 5 half repaired switch blades and a soviet flack launcher :blink: