lol- fallout 3 hilarious findings

d4rkn3ss

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this one was from a mod, but I was stuck for awhile with subtitles reading "boogety woogety boo" or something like that. Also, random body spazzes are pretty entertaining, once I was just walking by the wasteland where from behind me, a body just flys in a curved arc into the sky right past me, which I thought was pretty funny. Also, if you try talking to the guy in megaton (on the raised area by the gate) he actually has some dialogue, despite being normally impossible to reach. He makes sure to mention "how did you get up here, anyway?".

Not so much a funny find but an entertaining aside. I've got the Wastelander Travelers mod, and when I'm bored I'll go looking for a group of travelers to mess with. A common thing for me to do is just lay about 10 mines in their path and wait for them to walk over them. Sometimes I can lure a Deathclaw into the crowd and let it rip away at the travelers.

this wasn't really a finding but a random set of events. i got into this fight with a group of raiders and decided to blow up one of the cars they were shooting from. when it explodes they fly into the air and land on top of each other as if they were.. uhm... you know... making baby raiders.. lol anyways i laughed alot. sometimes killin brings the happiness.

i put a grenade in the pocket of the reporter in anchorage, everyone in the base turned hostile and Sgt Montgomery single handedly took down everyone in the entire base while i was sucking on the red health dispenser while people in underwear punched me

once everyone was dead i hit one of my squad members until sgt montgomery turned on me, somehow he glitched and his gun fell on the ground in the doorway of a tent. meanwhile im on the opposite end far from where the gun fell and sgt montgomery is standing there with nothing but an angry face. to my surprise bullets were flying at me from the gun while it was laying on the ground by itself ;D

when charon yells "FLANK EM" while fighting a radroach, or asks a protectron if it can't stand the sight of its own blood

i have a save of this, i was in the satcom array and i came across a raider that appeared as though he was "scaled down" but proportionally the same as he should be, he was about 4ft tall and looked like a child raider ;D never came across that any other time

I was at the Duper mart killing raiders in a bathroom, i took a pistol and shot this guys head off. The head went over the stall and fell into the toilet xP

just had another weird one, long after killing ashuur i found him sleeping on the floor in the haven not even on a bed. somehow he was back to life... i heard him talking but he never got up, upon further inspection his butt was moving around and not his legs and he couldnt get up from the sleeping position, keep in mind he was supposed to be dead. his limp arm was holding an SMG and he was able to fire it only if i walked in front of it!!!

on my compass it showed a red marker moving around the room and his voice was coming from this "ghost" version of him grunting whenever i shot his partially reanimated corpse ;D

It's quite funny when you push Mister Lopez off of the ship in the wrong angle. Like you push him to the wall/fence not the gap in between.

He'll sound like he's falling when clearly he's just dead on the wall. hahaha

I found a dead deathclaw flying in the air, completely deformed and just circling around, the game stretching him like silly putty. It might have to do with the fact I put archive invalidation invalidated in program files because I was too lazy to move the entire folder.

I had just played through operation anchorage and glitched the Gauss Rifle from the sim and went into the national archives, helped sydney with the super mutant attack, when on the last super mutant I run upto him. Blast him in the face and then my gauss rifle disappears. So I look around, go into first person and its in my hands and works fine, pop back into third and its lying there on the floor so I shoot, to my surprise it says critical hit and my character falls on his butt. when he gets up he proceeds to reload his air weapon and the microfusion cell in the gauss rifle on the floor pops out and reinserts itself, :ninja: So being my clever self I fire again, my head pops off this time. (I was only Lvl 5) Suicide by telekinetic trigger pull, thats a new one in my book.