Game issue after NMM crash?

igor4084

Hi guys. Not sure if its a good place to ask. My NMM crashed a couple days ago while I was running LOOT. As I was modding SSE by that time I didnt put much attention on it. But today I've started my Skyrim and found that all females in a game incuded in a red triagles aroud em. Is there any way to fix it? So far I've disabled a good half of my mods but it's still the same. Thanks in advance..

Get Better Console. (requires SKSE) Not sure if there are different versions for LE, or SE.... Click on the problematic object, and it will tell you what mod it is from.

Thanks for an advise. I've installed them but so far couldnt get that information there. Would be greatful for an advise how. That looks to me like the bug is related to vanila female clothing as they have only their heads, hands and nives visible. All the rest are red and white trianges..

Edited by igor4084

Wow. Yeah, that's missing meshes. The game isn't loading some assets. Are you sure they are wearing vanilla stuff in that shot? Or at least, supposed to be? I might be tempted to use the console to inspect their inventory, and see what they are supposedly wearing.

Wow. Yeah, that's missing meshes. The game isn't loading some assets. Are you sure they are wearing vanilla stuff in that shot? Or at least, supposed to be? I might be tempted to use the console to inspect their inventory, and see what they are supposedly wearing.

I've uninstalled all mods and still had a same picture even starting the game with no mods. So for now Im reinstalling Skyrim and going to reinstall NMM. Hope it will help..))