Making a mod to add more Crafting Stations to locations

0rigamiPhoenix

I got sick of fast-traveling just to use a campfire, so I'm making a mod to add workbenches, reloading benches, hotplates, and especially campfires to more convenient and lore-friendly locations.

E.G.:

• Goodsprings's nearest campfire is below Goodsprings Source. I add a campfire in front of the Prospector Saloon.
  • Novac's nearest campfire is past the water tower inside Gibson's Shack. I add a campfire besides the Gas Station where that power pole fell.
  • Old Mormon Fort has nothing. I put a workbench and reloading bench inside the tent where there are boxes and barrels. I put a campfire in the center of the open plaza/square "behind" the flagpole.
  • Mojave Outpost has nothing. I put a workbench and reloading bench not only under the ramp to Ghost, but also inside the scrap room of the Headquarters. I put campfires besides the bedrolls that are inside the fence-pens.

I'm also putting minimal accompanying idle markers, furniture, fires, etc. so they look used in the right contexts.

Are there any other locations you can think of that need more accessible crafting stations?

Thank you for reading and any responses.

Campfire is nice and all but how about using hotplates, (black domed) camp grills. And while hotplates seem to require DLC, every body and his dog should have DLC these days so this is a non-existent issue~

Because there's some place where it's not very logical to have a campfire.

Primm: Nash residence should have one hotplate, considering Ruby is a noted cook. If not hotplate, then a blackdomed BBQ grill maybe.

Nelson General Store (where that surviving Powder Ganger who take part in Booted quest) can do with a hotplate since we do return here quite a few times~Nelson Town Hall First Floor should have a campfire or burning fire in the fireplace .

Camp Searchlight's NCR Tent where the NCR patrols go around can do with a camp fire.

The cave of northern passage where you take the trip to Zion? Right outside of it can do with a camp fire. if you need to cook something before going to Zion, it's annoying to fast travel back to base.

The abandoned BOS bunker which lead to Sierra Madre? It also has no fire or hotplate.

Novac's court yard where several rooms overlook it can do a open camp fire~

• 2 weeks later...

Campfire is nice and all but how about using hotplates, (black domed) camp grills.

Thanks for the ideas, though I feel like you've forgotten that usable camp grills is a mod. Not that I'm against it - I use the mod myself - but I can't neglect campfires in favor of grills just because the mod exists.