Uncapper question

llloyd

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/46536

Just a quick question, how does the SSE uncapper compare to Elys's version for LE? I primarily use Elys's version, in LE, to slow down level gaining so when I grind out skills, like sneaking behind that blind guy to grind up stealth, I am not massively over leveling. Will this do something similar?

The version linked is supposedly a 'fixed' version of the original for Skyrim SE. Seems it has an error that will randomly cause it to not work, until you restart the game. The author of the linked version takes no responsibility for it though, so, use at your own risk. The original version, (linked to from the one you linked to.....) appears to be a port of the Elys Uncapper for Skyrim LE. It should just work pretty much the same way. Install it, start the game once, exit, configure its ini file however you care to, and down the road you go. Just need to make sure that it actually loads, and is working properly EACH TIME you start the game.

Well, with AE coming out soon, it upgrades SE and not LE. Also the one must have mod has an equivalent finally, was released earlier this year. Now the rest, eh... Like Ely's and Auto Perk Points is important but the rest I can do without if need be.