Could someone "Mirror" A model and texture for me?

Jakobsky

Basically I'm worked on a mod with a cool glove that performs some cool stuff like allow you too go back to the racemenu by "Gene Manipulation" Plus filter dirty water into purified water and whatnot, Basically it's just a training thing for me too create my first full on mod with quest line and new NPCs etc. After performing much codegluing and going through other mods I use I know how I'm going to do the scripts, Items and dialogs etc, All that deal, The one thing that serves as a problem is I want the model to be the pipboy glove with a black texture I use. Since I'm not sure if you can just "Mirror" a texture like I did with an image (But if you can please tell me, I wish too learn about textures as texturing interests me!) But regardless I request some help, As for the model I'm incredibly challenged with modelling and hope someone here knows a quick and dirty trick you can use too just "flip" it without having to remodel the whole glove.

Basically this is what the glove looks like as standard, With my black texture on (Ignore bottom left, Its the corner of my pipboy xD)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/727/standard.jpg

Pretty much summed up in a picture, This is what I want, Mainly to distuingish it from just being the pipboy glove with a script but also because it'd be cool too walk around wearing a pair of cool "Techy" fingerless gloves instead of the "Michael Jackson One Glove Deal (No offense to him :P)" Once again ignore the corner of my pip boy, Haha.

http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/4565/mirrored.jpg

If anyone would care too mirror the model, And prefferably tell me how to mirror the texture (Same way I mirrored the pic perhaps? I use Photoshop CS4 Extended, If you care) But you can do the texture too if you want too aswell, That's cool with me.

This mod is pretty much intended for my personal use and learning experience, However, If I ever polish it too a level that I consider up to the good standard of this site I may release it, With your permission of course, And you will be credited. (Still have a lot to do though, A whole questline perhaps? :P )

Many, MANY thanks for reading my wall of text, And many more if you can help.

Jakob.

I've been trying to do something similar myself (mirroring a mesh) with no luck. I was hoping it was something that could easily be done in nifskope, but from reading threads on other forums it seems it is best done in a 3D program like max or blender.

Archived