ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Infinite loading screen

Vonerath

recently Every time I try to enter the sleeping giant or the bannered mare the game crashes and windows tells me Skyrim has "stopped working", I have tried teleporting into the inns using the console commands however the same thing happens. I have heavily modded my game but I have run Boss, and TESSEdit didn't detect any issues. I was wondering if anybody was having the same problem and I they had fixed it or have any advice.

thanks in advance

system specs in case it helps:

CPU- intel core i7-3630QM 2.40 GHz

GPU-GeForce GTX660M

Memeory- 8 GB

WINDOWS 8

Driver Version- 320.49

and loading order attached as modlist.txt from BOSS

Edited by Vonerath

• 4 weeks later...

Well that did not help me, I disable footprints, removed wet and cold, headtracking... still can't leave interior cells and into skyrim.
I even CoC into another place then try to leave still loads forever.

Infinite loading screens are usually associated with high distant detail or loading very large interiors.

Did you edit "Skyrim.ini" or "SkyrimPrefs.ini"??

Did you install any high distant detail mod or high quality LOD mod?

Also monitor how much RAM Skyrim is using. It could be reaching the 3.1gb limit in witch case I suggest you install CTD and Memory patch ENBoost.

RAM is well withing safe zone (800mb) Only edited the settings for ENB, I am already inside I want to go outside. And have no high detail LOD's
I have also tried COCing to a new interior and leaving that one only to get the same issue even though I have left those interior cells dozens of times without issue before.

Edited by lostami

Maybe its the combination of the Flora overhaul, ClimatesOfTamriel, Footprints, WetandCold, Skyrim bigger trees, ETaC, Realistic Lighting Overhaul, Purewaters.

I mean skyrim is no good in handling too many mods that alter visuals, use too many of them and the game might poop itself.

Some people might be able to run it without trouble while others get CTD or infinite loading screens, so I would advice you to not use too many.

Of course scripts can cause problems as well, maybe you uninstalled mods that had scripts and are causing these issues now.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...