Need Modders to Help With a DLC mod

FalloutParker

Hello and thanks for reading this

Ever since i first played fallout 3 and saw the alien wreck i knew i wanted a whole dlc committed to aliens. Well fallout 3 got mothership zeta for a dlc and it was fun. Sadly it did not live up to my expectations. Now you are probably wondering what this has to do with what i need help with.

Well as my self i am horrible at making mods, quests, and npcs do stuff. Thats where you guys come in. If anyone would like i have a whole story line idea that i could send to you and develop from there. This would require some work and i would post it on this with full credit to you...the modders.

If you are interested in helping with this mod it would be much appreciated

The story line is about area 51 and from there you find the base and go in search of what may be there, but not to long after you learn that they have captured alien ship wreckage and aliens that they have done experiments on. Along the way you read notes scattered around as part of the quest that they detected a large alien force on its way to earth to get their stuff back. As you go further on in the base you discover that they have made one of their spaceships operable. Hoping to use the spaceship to send a nuke up the area 51 personal fixed the ship, but before they could load the nuke the bombs dropped and the project was never completed. After finding all these notes and the operational spaceship you go up impersonating the aliens and board a ship. As you infiltrate the ship weapons and new armors will be discovered. Once you have fought your way through some aliens you find a alien different than the others. He feels that what the aliens are doing is a wrong approach to the situation and he wants to help you defeat the fleet(Aliens can now talk due to studying the human language). Once the ship taken you have to destroy all the other ships then board the mother ship. Once boarded you destroy the weapons array and the engines so i is immobile. After that the alien stays on the mother ship and you can now use the mother ship as your own base.

if this sounds interesting to anyone that can help please post so. We will have to create a trailer also for the mod.

I want to say there is an area 51 mod out there already, have you seen or heard of it? I like the idea but think there would be limitations with the Zeta assets for the ship, there are only a limited amount of them in NV.

I would begin constructing the interior of the base / hangar to get yourself familiarized with the GECK, follow the 'my first vault' tutorial. By the time you finish the navmesh you will have a grasp on working in the GECK (that aspect, at least). You can link a door to the vault or start from scratch on the rest of the base.