Energy Weapons...?

AlduinWorldEater

Do you ever played Mass effect? Weapons(Laser rifles, Shotguns, Sniper Rifles, even pistols) in that game would expand upon un-sheating (Its Sci-Fiction game) i'm planning to add such feature to weapons, for example. Bow on back would basicly be a handle with a bit sticking out metal, picking it up would make that bow expand itself, and the string would be made of pure energy (Maybe some parts of that bow would contain Crystals which would shine???), only ammo it would accept should be made of pure energy too ( Might require some scripting).

Returning with legendary type of weapons i dont really have any idea how to make them push NPC of Dragonborn itselft away from it if, that npc or Dragonborn isint expierenced enough. For example Legendary bow would require 100 Archery skill, and npc trying to pick it only have like 59 Lvl in archery, forcing bow to push and ragdoll the Npc

Edited by iHeroLix

When you said power armour, I immediately thought of the blades on the omni-tool, or the explosive armour ability.

Folding weapons like that WOULD be awesome though. A folding Dwarven crossbow? That's the epitome of cool right there.

Well, about the skills, i need to learn Papyrus scripting (making progress in it) and Texture creating. 3rd moddeling shoudn't be a problem.

Edited by iHeroLix

As long as you can get the models, we're good. I'll start looking into how to make textures...hopefully I can use Paint Tool SAI or regular Paint to make them, because I can't afford Photoshop. If nothing else, I'm sure that there are plenty of free texture files available. All I can really do right now is re-colour existing textures, provided I can open them in one of the two aforementioned programs. I have no idea how to go about lining them up on the mesh properly.

Why don't you try GIMP? I have it its very powerfull tool if know how to use it. Try Torley Texture pack it contains varous textures. Leave lining textures to mesh for me, its not difficult.

Edited by iHeroLix