Mods Reloaded

maYuYang

Hello dear Modding Community,

The Nexus is a great website with so many nice people and so many talented modders(ALL Modders are talented!). Now I'm here with an offer but will introduce myself 1st:

I'm Mayu Valentine, aka Dark Mayu, one of the Admins of the new website Mods Reloaded. Mods & Games are only some of my hobbies.

What I want to offer is an invitation to join our website. Please do not misinterpret this, I do not want to wipe this forum! What I want to offer is another platform to upload your mods and share your hobbies like Oblivion or Fallout 3 and many more!

You can easily upload mods on our main site and help participate in our forums which includes various games from many different genres.

This is just an option, but I'd be happy seeing some of you around on Mods Reloaded^^.

Thank you very much for your attention,

Sincerely,

Mayu Valentine

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're still building it up and would really appreciate some assistance on the forums. We need more of an active community.

The forums were initially inspired by the nexus forums and the last thing we want to do is hijack its members.

If you have a bit of spare time on your hands then please head on over.

http://forums.modsreloaded.com

It is a good community full of kind people.

Please, even if it is just a visit, look at the site anf forum.

You will find many from here over there, also members not from this community.

There is also a pretty neat website set up where you can upload mods for many other games :)

Really nice place. The staff (minus myself) are a set of really friendly people who are willing to answer your questions. :smile:

Of course, I'm willing to answer any questions myself if needed, as long as it doesn't have to do with programming (which I'm a great big n00b at).

Archived