Skyrim Special Edition Won't Play

GoGoGordy

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm this is weird if its not your gpu or cpu then have you tried updating all your drivers ? and net framework and try getting the microsoft redistributables pack and installing it ? if its really laggy tho it sounds like a gpu problem or maybe a ram problem , try making sure you have nothing else running chrome etc in the back before you launch it as you need most of your system ram free for it , says it needs a 512 mb gpu for Se and the built in gpu your using has none but uses system ram and says that se requires 8 gig ram alone and Le required 4 thats most likely your problem a ram issue since you dont have a full 8 gig free , im guessing le will run just fine for you still though since its half the ram requirment , either upgrade your laptops ram unless its built into the motherboard or have to get a new pc most likely

All my drivers and such are updated, and I always play with nothing else running in the background. I actually only have 7.24G of available RAM, so that's probably the issue. Unfortunately I can't upgrade my computer, so RIP. Guess I can't play SE.

Thanks for the help.