Fallout 4 Walls, roofs, foors and doors

Ella81

Well, I didn't want to use this mod at all, but this one I gues I had to install because of some mod, maybe this starlight cinema, or something. I also had to move Unlocking dlc's object mod lower, cause some objects were missing. I remember one of those bigger mods had an option of unlocking all DLC's object as well, But I've left those options empty cause I already had mod for this option. At least I've fixed this by putting unlockin mod lower. Scrap everything is one of my "must have it mod", cause I really don't imagine playing without it (and has to be at the lowest point in loading order, or it refuse to work at all), and with Place anywhere as addition, building is a pure entertaiment. But without a border lines, place anywhere can be annpying cause I don't know exacly If I am still inside settlement, or not!

Hello. i find this page of mods, here

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/8407338-must-have-mods-start-with-those-and-add-others/

Try to find another ENB. This ENB at this page, i try it and i don't like it.

--if you try a mod and you don't see the pieces at furniture or some other menu pieces --maybe structure--, try to move the position of esp, using a mod manager--

I'm getting fed up with the game. Again some objects stopped showing up in the game, with no reason. This time it is my favourite wardrobe, small, white an clean. I have worksho rearanged, it shoud appear at containers/home section. The other vault wardrobe is OK, only this one is missing. Truly, this game starts to be more and more annoying.