Now Taking Compatibility Patch Requests

mhahn123

Hi Commander,

Apologies for not responding sooner. Been busy with work and my ongoing settlement projects. I may have open time this weekend to knock out some patches. Just be aware that RST's author has mandated any patches made be sent to him first for review before getting the ok to release them. While I fully support a mod authors right to do this, be aware it will create a certain bottleneck for any RST patch requests getting completed and released.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright folks...had some free time today and knocked out two patches. ElderScrollsFan001 your patch request for Castle Domrose and Reclaiming Sancre Tor is finished. Commander Ewok your patch request for Kragenir's Death Quest and Reclaiming Sancre Tor is finished. I have submitted both files to Darkrder for review. Will upload them as soon as the ok is given.

If I have any additional free time in the next few days I will try to clear out the other remaining patch requests before moving back to my full time modding occupation.

Regards,

Alright folks...had some free time today and knocked out two patches. ElderScrollsFan001 your patch request for Castle Domrose and Reclaiming Sancre Tor is finished. Commander Ewok your patch request for Kragenir's Death Quest and Reclaiming Sancre Tor is finished. I have submitted both files to Darkrder for review. Will upload them as soon as the ok is given.

If I have any additional free time in the next few days I will try to clear out the other remaining patch requests before moving back to my full time modding occupation.

Regards,

Okay, thanks.

Hi there, if u still got time left after doing the others people requests first (and still got the urge to take on compatibility patches) i'd like to request an clothing mod item to be adjusted.

My main request is to make an particular item from the "Speedbuster" compatible with the HGEC c cup (i'm pretty sure it isn't borderline nude mod but see for yourself http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/956291-sarashi-chest-wrappings/)

Also, i already contacted the uploader of the "Speedbuster" collection and got his reply (and tried to contact the original japanese uploader but without succes); the uploader from the collection here suggested i could try to mod it my self but unfortunately haven't succeeded.

(if u'd like i can send u the message he sent me)

Friendly regards SirNibbles.

@ SirNibbles:

What you are asking for is not a compatibility patch. It is an alteration for a clothing mesh. Something I have very little experience with. Nephenee13 has a thread here on page 5 I believe. Title is "Willing to take request for armor and clothing modifications". You may want to post over there and see if she is still taking requests.

• 2 months later...

i just discovered that Cyrodiil Rebuild & Settlements Of Cyrodiil coflict with each other in Chorrol at The Grey Mare, and there maybe path way issues out side of leyawiin between the east gate the coast guard station.

Hey ElderScrollsFan

I'm really not surprised to hear that at all. Cyrodiil Rebuild is fantastic, but it touches so, so many things there are bound to be conflicts. So which SOC mod is conflicting with Cyrodiil Rebuild? I'm assuming Regional Farms and Inns. That's my only pack that makes edits inside Chorrol. However I made no path grid changes anywhere, only replaced structures.

I'll take a look at this soon and come up with either a patch or modified esp to work with Cyrodiil Rebuild. Busy right now putting the finishing touches on the next SOC settlement so it can be released.

i just discovered that Cyrodiil Rebuild & Settlements Of Cyrodiil coflict with each other in Chorrol at The Grey Mare, and there maybe path way issues out side of leyawiin between the east gate the coast guard station.

Hey ElderScrollsFan

I'm really not surprised to hear that at all. Cyrodiil Rebuild is fantastic, but it touches so, so many things there are bound to be conflicts. So which SOC mod is conflicting with Cyrodiil Rebuild? I'm assuming Regional Farms and Inns. That's my only pack that makes edits inside Chorrol. However I made no path grid changes anywhere, only replaced structures.

I'll take a look at this soon and come up with either a patch or modified esp to work with Cyrodiil Rebuild. Busy right now putting the finishing touches on the next SOC settlement so it can be released.

oh that good news can't wait

I'm not sure exsacly but think it's Regional Farms and Inns as it seems to cause both version of The Grey Mare to stay in place. as to path way issue that might just be Cyrodiil Rebuild

Edited by ElderScrollsFan001

• 1 month later...

Quite some time ago I received requests for two separate Reclaiming Sancre Tor patches. One for RST and Castle Domrose, the other for RST and Kragenir's Death Quest. Unfortunately Dark Rider was heavily involved in other projects and simply never had time to give the files a look. I have been given the go ahead from Dark Rider to release these RST patches for anyone who may find them useful. Will be uploading here on Nexus within the next few moments.

Edited by mhahn123

• 1 month later...