Graphics Overhauls - Alternatives to Oblivion Reloaded?

CAKEPWNER

Are there any decent all-in-one overhauls or at least combinations of mods that provide a decent graphics overhaul that aren't Oblivion Reloaded? OR is a bear to get running right, and I hate the extra features the devs decided to shoehorn in and force on you that have nothing to do with updating the graphics. It's terrible, really.

I know Oblivion Graphics Extender is still available, but it hasn't been updated in so long I can't help but wonder about its stability and compatibility with other mods.

• 3 weeks later...

Are there any decent all-in-one overhauls or at least combinations of mods that provide a decent graphics overhaul that aren't Oblivion Reloaded? OR is a bear to get running right, and I hate the extra features the devs decided to shoehorn in and force on you that have nothing to do with updating the graphics. It's terrible, really.

I know Oblivion Graphics Extender is still available, but it hasn't been updated in so long I can't help but wonder about its stability and compatibility with other mods.

Oblivion Reloaded lite is now hosted on the same site as Oblivion reloaded. It works quite well and was just updated yesterday.

https://www.tesreloaded.com/Public/Mod/Mod.aspx?IDMod=15