duel wielding handguns

overload1977

what i would like to see is duel or dual wielding handguns

and gun holsters i maybe wrong but has someone tryed this ?

just think running around with a 10mm Pistol in one hand and a Scoped .44 Magnum in the other hah :biggrin:

the search button is your friend, and it's spelled Dual, not Duel.

its not spelled its spelt oh and i`m sorry i failed english american

:thanks: for you help azron

dont you think i tryed that ............. ******** :wallbash:

the search button is your friend, and it's spelled Dual, not Duel.

its not spelled its spelt oh and i`m sorry i failed english american

:thanks: for you help azron

dont you think i tryed that ............. ******** :wallbash:

Actually it is spelled not spelt :)

Spelt (Triticum spelta) is a hexaploid species of wheat. Spelt was an important staple in parts of Europe from the Bronze Age to medieval times; it now survives as a relict crop in Central Europe and has found a new market as a health food. Spelt is sometimes considered a subspecies of the closely related species common wheat (T. aestivum), in which case its botanical name is considered to be Triticum aestivum subsp. spelta.

Well, avoiding the whole guns akimbo debate (best to just leave that can of worms closed), I believe dual wielding pistols would require some new scripts and whatnot...

Well, avoiding the whole guns akimbo debate (best to just leave that can of worms closed), I believe dual wielding pistols would require some new scripts and whatnot...

As well as new gaming mechanics introduced

• 1 month later...
been seeing alot of pic latly with the chars holding 2 guns i think maybe someone is close to making dual wielding

Haven't seen any of said pics, Closest i've seen are hostlers and extra weapons strapped to your back/tight (which is actually "armor" weapons).

Even if you saw a pic of a character wielding two guns, most likely scenario is that you have someone with custom iddle animations and an "armor" gun attached to it's other hand.

From that, to be able to include new firing animations (which the geck doesn't let us). AAAnd reload animations (which again, the geck doesn't let us) AAND tricking the game to have not one, but two functional firing nodes (which i'm not even sure if it's possible with the current engine)....

Also.. did you even bothered to see the other thread about dual wielding in the very same page as this one?

Archived