Gegia?

radiusrsatti

Hi all,

Just looking to see if anyone has come across this... I'm not sure it qualifies as a bug, but it's weird to me

In several new games, all with roughly the same modlist, I will eventually come across an NPC named Gegia, which will be a duplicate of another NPC (latest is Delphine, wandering about Whiterun)... also, I'm unable to talk to her despite the prompt "Talk / Gegia"

I also found Delphine walking around in Whiterun at the same time, so... ?

My character is only level 6 and just started Dragon Rising, so, way early in game, before the Blades questline starts...

Using More Informative Console, it clearly states the NPC is Delphine, base form ID matches, race, etc, on the left applet... console states NPC name is Gegia, same base form ID as Delphine, 00013478, defined in Skyrim.esm, Base last changed by Smashed Patch.

Ref Form ID is FF0012A3, Ref defined in Unknown, last changed by Unknown... this puzzles me as a load order cannot extend to FF, exceeds maximum number of plugins, so I'm not sure where or how to find this record

I've found absolutely no reference to Gegia in xEdit in any mod, so possibly scripted input?

Purpose of this thread is simple, has anyone else experienced this?