Mod Request Mournhold

autumnsky38

Hi everyone. I've been looking for a Mournhold mod and although the ones I've found are nice, I'd really love to see one made that fleshes out the city more. It's so beautiful and my favorite place in the whole game, but whenever someone says "Mournhold, City of Light, City of Magic" I want to say, where is the light and the magic? It's so empty and the way the npcs talk about it, it sounds like it should be a place that really wows the player. If anyone is interested in tackling this, here are the changes I'd love to see made:

The interior of the Temple fleshed out and made as beautiful as the exterior is

Many more npcs in the Temple area and the Plaza Brindisi Dorom (particularly women since one guy in the Temple area talks about how great the women are!)

Actual add ons of light and magic where there are many more lights at night time, particularly colored ones (like lavender, etc)

Practitioners of magic in the Temple area or the Bazaar

A buyable home for the player (I did find a mod for one but it wasn't' really my taste)

PS Alot of times when I post a mod request, I am told that I can make my own and that its easy to make them. I'd rather have an experienced modder do them for me, partly because I honestly don't the time due to RL things, and if I make the mods, I will know what to expect and not be able to have the fun and surprise of seeing the changes made.

Thanks for reading this and I look forward to seeing if anyone is interested!

Tracy