NVSE+4GB new vegas not working

dragonlolz

i downloaded 4GB new vegas(because im running a ton of mods and with 4gb usage i can run the game more smooth)

but i have got multiple problems.

1. i cant extract the 4GB new vegas into the main folder(i MUST create a seperate folder and i cant move FNV4gb.exe) and this is kind of anoying because when i try the steam launch it says that the exe is missing(even after 3 seconds of shortcut placement) and its still there(maybe because of BitDefender2012)

2. i cant have 4gb new vegas running side to side with NVSE(i get Version 2 instead of Version 1 in the console output and i NEED version 1 for most mods, MCM is an example)

this makes my game to unstable because most of my mods Require MCM to run, and without 4GB new vegas i risk a CTD each time i save(i use CASM because i dont like the stock system)

please help me!

i downloaded 4GB new vegas(because im running a ton of mods and with 4gb usage i can run the game more smooth)

but i have got multiple problems.

1. i cant extract the 4GB new vegas into the main folder(i MUST create a seperate folder and i cant move FNV4gb.exe) and this is kind of anoying because when i try the steam launch it says that the exe is missing(even after 3 seconds of shortcut placement) and its still there(maybe because of BitDefender2012)

It must go in that folder or it won't work, you'll have to disable whatever is stopping you putting it in there.

its administration power.... BUT I AM THE ONLY USER

and i encountered another problem

MCM is not working anymore(even from NVSE loader)

it says that MCM or NVSE is not fully installed(i got Uhud installed and i reinstalled MCM and NVSE)

and i got the latest version of that thing it asks(just woke up...)

Edited by dragonlolz