Missing HUD

Ndujaowl

Hi to everyone, I find that's a fantastic skyrim-support community!

I have an issue with my Skyrim: my entire HUD (aim, compass, health/magicka/stamina bars) is totally missing after I've installed some mods and sorted them with BOSS. But the funny thing is that even disabling ALL the plugins via the Nexus Mod Manager nothing changes. I wonder if I also have to totally uninstall them from the Mods tab.

That's my modlist (in order of loading; I've highlighted the mods/plugins I've installed after the last time I played the game without this issue):

Modlist

- Skyrim.esm
- Update.esm
- Dawnguard.esm
- HearthFires.esm
- Dragonborn.esm

-| Unofficial Skyrim Patch ITA.esp |
-| Unofficial Dawnguard Patch ITA.esp |
-| Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp |
-| Unofficial Dragonborn Patch ITA.esp |

- moonpath.esm
- HighResTexturePack01.esp
- HighResTexturePack02.esp
- HighResTexturePack03.esp
- SkyUI.esp
- iHUD.esp
- DeadlyDragons.esp
- moonpath_questdata.esp
- Brevi_MoonlightTales.esp
- WerewolfPerksExpanded_1.6b.esp

-| Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp |

- LoreFriendlySpells.esp
- Warburg's 3D Paper World Map - Texture 2.esp
- ASIS-Dependency.esp
- IShdr1bloom0_All.esp
- GrassOnSteroids_Short.esp

-| Druidessentials.esp |

Please, help me to find what causes this annoying bug. I repeat it started to appear also in vanilla game after I've installed those mods.

Edited by Ninnananna2

Make sure you do not have your HUD disabled, iHUD only disables so much, and you have to tell it to, for example it should not disable the health bar and such unless you manually change it do so.

Check your game settings, not any mod, and you will find a "HUD Opacity" make sure the bar is not pushed all the way to the left, or your entire HUD (Even messages that pop up in the top corner and level up bars) will be totally removed.

Check your game settings, not any mod, and you will find a "HUD Opacity" make sure the bar is not pushed all the way to the left, or your entire HUD (Even messages that pop up in the top corner and level up bars) will be totally removed.

That was the problem, thank you very much! I moved it to find a way to increase the Start Menu's opacity, but when I saw nothing changed I totally forgot it.

You can close the topic :)

• 3 years later...

I had similar problem, and I was slowly becoming mad, then I noticed a file in data/interface directory, it was called hudmenu.swf, and it wasn't related to any mod, mods are located on mod organizer depo. I deletedit, checked steam cache, it wasn't downloaded again, and the problem is gone. I still wondering how did it get there.

• 1 year later...

I had similar problem, and I was slowly becoming mad, then I noticed a file in data/interface directory, it was called hudmenu.swf, and it wasn't related to any mod, mods are located on mod organizer depo. I deletedit, checked steam cache, it wasn't downloaded again, and the problem is gone. I still wondering how did it get there.

Thank you that work.

I find out that that file was from simple crosshair mod. That file is that mod only file.

So i guess it's not working.

• 4 months later...

Helped me out too! Thanks~

• 1 year later...