help main quest bug (Xbox one)

Darkknightsparda

ok idk whats doing this but when im trying to do the greybeards test in "way of the voice"

bugs happen like it may take longer to learn the shouts they teach you or you can't learn it at all, they wont give you they're knowledge of the shout they teach you, they wont open the gate for you or the greybeard (possibly both), or the greybeard that talks wont signal the other to open the gate for the other to show you how the sprint shout works

i got no idea why this happens but iv got mods that i used for a while without having this problem..any ideas?

Hi yea i think i found the prob and u proved it

it is a mod that changes the shout CD through a enchantment mod i also have annother mod that just sets the CD to 0 but that doesnt cuase the prob

its just the shout CD enchantment i tested it with it that enchantment and everything works fine

thanks for the reply and comforming the issue

:)

Which version of the Parthanax mod? I run one of 'em, and have no troubles with the greybeards.

Any other mods that change shouts, or the greybeards?

does mods that change the shout CD to 0 or add a shout enchantment that does the samething count?

i had to delete instant shouts i do still have a mod (and forgive me if i spell this wrong) summermyst enchantments of skyrim

idk alot about mod conflicts but since the mod at the top makes all shout CD 0 it could conflict with summermyst since it has a enchantment that does almost the same thing

then i have a mod that adds scrolls that are around skyrim that will teach u all the words for a shout u can even use the whole shout without spending dragon souls

tbh i used that mod for awhile without issues so i dont think its buging the quest

but yea theres the mod names

got summermyst back cuz i want alot of enchantments

did a test drive by doing the "way of the voice" wearing my enchanted gear and before doing the "message to whiterun"

and so far nothing went wrong i even got all words for unrelenting force and sprint vai the scrolls and was still able to learn them and use in the greybeards test with no bugs lol so thats good

now i should do the legons quest and see if i can get the same results for the "way of the voice" after doing all the legons quest ill keep this updated

if it gets buged then its obv thd civil war quest