Deleated all my mods

Tsunami1500

Today i turned on my PC, and then try to Launch Skyrim and game wouldnt launch and a message SKSE64 upgrade to 1.6.342, so i did that, then i try to launch i get another message needs to update

address mod as well well getting somewhere so went to nexus, i download latest address book to 342 and replace, launch game again no good still needs update address to 342, but i did that, bugger this,

this is rocket science, so deleate all mods i am finished, mr god howard updating special edition to fast i cannot keep up.

Also Ambriel dont work LOOT tell me deleted meshes, which is the problem of game crashes, i wish vortex has a auto update for all mods, download SKSE64, address, engine fixes and all mods, onces

and then when every mod gets auto update, i am nearly having a coronery heart attack.

• 5 weeks later...

To disable Steam from ever updating the game simply move your Steam manifest file to another folder and Steam will think the game is not installed and will never update it until you replace the manifest file. Setting steam to update on launch is not 100% safe from updates as Steam sometime triggers it when Steam itself updates. Just use SKSE to launch the game as normal.