Skyrim Immersive Creatures AND Monster Mod?

Deleted4910207User

Hello!

I'd like to know if there's any way to have both Immersive Creatures and Monster Mod installed... And if yes, how to do it?

I guess it has something to do with using Wyre Bash, but I have absolutely no idea how to do it, so if anyone could point me to a sort of guide or method to combine this mods, I'd be greatly appreciated...

Thank you for your time!

• 3 weeks later...

it's incorporated into SIC so no need for extra patches :)

to create the bashed patch:

1. load up wrye bash

2. right click Bashed_patch and choose rebuild

3. make sure only leveled lists is ticked on the left.

4. click on leveled lists and on the right it will display what mods should be bashed.

5. tick automatic then untick it

6. add skymomod.esm (make sure both sklyrim immersive creatures .esp's are in the list already)

7. remove skyre_enemyscalig.esp if it's in the list

8. click rebuild

9. done :D

Okay so I ran BOSS first to see what mods needed the Relev, Delev Bashed tags added, then I followed your advice (tanks!) and made the new bashed patch.

Basically I followed your advice and the information given on this easy understandable tutorial as well: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36189/?

Now for my final question, should I leave all the original .esp files active, or should I de-activate them? (or perhaps it doesn't matter since the new bashedpatch.esp is at he bottom of the load list anyway?)

Edited by Guest

Okay so I ran BOSS first to see what mods needed the Relev, Delev Bashed tags added, then I followed your advice (tanks!) and made the new bashed patch.

Basically I followed your advice and the information given on this easy understandable tutorial as well: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36189/?

Now for my final question, should I leave all the original .esp files active, or should I de-activate them? (or perhaps it doesn't matter since the new bashedpatch.esp is at he bottom of the load list anyway?)

yes they need to be active :)

Lordesther, in NMM click on the bashedpatch.esp and look to the right to see which mods it's included. If Skymomod is there it'll be working in game ;)

you could also go to console and type help scamp

look at the char id for a scamp and type player.placeatme XXXXXX (xxxxx is the char id) and press enter. If skymomod is active it'll spawn in a scamp ;)