Mod Suggestion/request

XtomJames

I was curious if anyone has, or could possibly, create a mod that allows us to import our Oblivion characters over to Fallout 3 and vice versa. Further if there were any mods for Oblivion that gives us the weapons from fallout like the mininukes, that'd be really sweet.

are you talking character faces or actually transporting the whole character over? the face should be easy, if facegen is used in fallout3 too. if you mean the whole character, how do you imply stats like marksman, illusion, destruction e.t.c get carried over? it's virtually impossible. Best way is just to use the console to modify your character to be roughly like your oblivion guy/girl

Best way is just to use the console to modify your character to be roughly like your oblivion guy/girl

You mean use the facegen system to modify or use the command line in game?

BTW, is there any way to create an elf face in Fallout 3? I really miss my elf character in Oblivion.

i meant using console to modify stats. Facegen can change your characters appear to match your oblivion guy/girl, if someone makes a facegen importer for fallout 3 ;) I know there was one for oblivion so you could import your own face onto your char :)

Archived