Fix for headgear with children

PennywiseTheClown

I know that this has been discussed somewhere around here before, but after a quick search of both the uploads and the board I haven't found any updates on this problem.

As far as I know, children as of now can't use headwear. Well, technically they can, but the way it is visibly equipped is noticably disjointed from where it is supposed to go. Hats sink into the head, glasses are swallowed into the face, and most other items that work with the head accomplish more in making a Frankenstein's-monster look than their original purpose.

Naturally, people who play as a child probably find this annoying. I personally have combined the effects of a few mods to make Bumble a companion (Going on an adventure!), and am a bit disheartened by the fact that I can't really give her something to protect her adorable face from shotgun rounds.

I also know that there are at least a few in-game bits of headwear that fit on a child just fine; most notably a baseball cap and a snazzy top hat. Is there a mod out/in the works yet that allows children wear headgear normally, or at least one that allows you to aquire "child-sized" versions of them?

I use child mods as well, on the Official comment topic for Enhanced Children Kiwi mentions some stuff in development

Oh and Sukram, first of all thanks for the clarifications you make to the other users, i do know that the only way to have child clothes right now is through that mod you mention, and i'm already working on changing that. Next update will have a shop for all things "Child" and some other surprises :D. I remind you all this is a GROWING project, and i beg you that if you have bugs and suggestions please make them as comments and rate only when you have this working as promised and according to README.s :)

<snip>

I know child Headgear isn't mentioned but if it's being worked on it's a good bet Kiwi & team are the ones doing it.

Archived