Aeros, The Realm of Storms

IxionInc

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ra'vziiir watches the Valkar from the forest, his keen cat eyes detecting every movement.

"mmmmmmm" he growls "I haven't had flesh in so long, those guys look like a good meal"

Ra'vziir draws his claws and with feline agility he bursts out of the forest, tackles one guy sinking his teeth into his stomach, scratches another with a claw, picks the other guy up and while holding one in his mouth and one in his arm Ra'vziir rushes back into the forest with his new prize.

The leader of the Valkar search party was leading his men through the jungle, when out of the corner of his eye, he saw a large beast jump out of the underbrush, and grab one of his men. The screams could be heard for miles.

"Damn it all to Sorea!! Don't I have enough problems?!?" The man shouted, "You all go ahead, i'll go get that beast. Hopefully it'll be a new addition to our pets.."

He broke off from the group, and went into the jungle after the large cat, the barbed wire vines reaching out as if to kiss him as he entered the forest.

Meanwhile, the Ixionian survivor had set up camp in the forest, a small fire and a lean-to set up in a clearing. He was roasting a Crestbeak on the spit, and was pulling off the toxic gems that grew through it's feathers, pocketing a few for money.

I'll have to sleep for only a few hours, he thought to himself, otherwise, they'll be sure to find me, especially with the beasts they always have with them...

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a Valkar's bloodcurdling scream, and he rushed to douse the fire.

He gathered his belongings, and started heading north again. "Curse them all, I wasn't as far away as I had hoped.." He murmured.

OOC> I'm out for the night, and i'll be up sometime in the afternoon.

Ra'vziir sensed someone chasing after him as he ran through the forest. He reached a clearing and dropped his load, turning around to face his new enemy.

The Valkar leader had reached the clearing. He had found the beast.

It was a large feline creature, and had blood around it's maw from it's meal.

The leader raised his right hand, and the barbed wire started to wrap and intertwine with one another. They twisted into a long whip, and the leader cracked it in the air.

"Alright kitty, your going to go for a nice long nap.." He said coldly, and out of his left hand, he held a large axe made from bone.

He threw the extremely long whip of barbed wire at him, and it elongated to reach it's target.

Ra'vziir bent down into a crouched position, then pushing himself up with all his strength he lept high into the air.

He draws both claws out and plummets back down to earth towards the Valkar, roaring.

The Valkar's whip missed Ra'vziir, and as he was plummeting towards him, with claws extended, the Valkar leader swung his bone axe upwards, sending it flying straight at Ra'vziir. The Leader also dodged out of the way, picking up another barbed-wire vine to use as a whip.

The bone axe skims Ra'vziirs face cutting away a whole lot of fir, Ra'vziir roars in pain.

He crashes into the ground and lands on his feet, looking around for the Valkar leader, he spots him to the left and rushes at him.

Archived