So all of the enemy/npc health bars are not present.

AdmiralFlipPhone

Hello helpful nexus people,

I'm having this odd issue where enemy/npc health bars do not appear, and i have been unable to locate anyone with the same problem. Every other HUD element works perfectly fine. I have the Ihud mod, but i selected the option to display those health bars. No amount of fiddling and uninstalling/re-installing i have done has rectified the issue. The strangest part is, I ran Skyrim on my other monitor just for kicks -and lo-and-behold- the enemy health bars are back.

If anyone knows why this happens or how to fix it, I would be much obliged, as I would rather continue playing Skyrim on my widescreen TV than on my standard 5:4 monitor.

Just in case anyone asks, the tv in question is a 26" (I think) Sylvania that I'm running at 1920x1080 through an HDMi cable.

The monitor that is displaying the health bars correctly is a dell running off a VGA cable at 1280x1024.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Won't help much I'm afraid, but I've got the very same problem here.

I just got me yesterday a new monitor, wich run skyrim in 1920x1080. Since then, there's no ennemy health bar showing. On my old monitor (1280x1024) everything went perfect.

The weird thing is tough that when I start Skyrim via the launcher (without SKSE) the bar is there. With the SKSE start icon, it isn't.

I got iHUD, but its supposed to show the ennemy health bar (and worked with the other monitor perfectly). Even with the mod deactivated it doesn't change anything.

So, to sum it up, since there was no response so far : did you solve your problem so far ? and how ?

Thanks in advance,

forlauster

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey, I had the same problem but just fixed it. Disable iHUD, launch and save the game, activate iHUD, then load. If you didn't use iHUD, try another HUD-altering mod.

Hope it helps!

Yep! This worked for me. I recently got a new monitor and had this issue, thanks for the work around!