2-Hand Weapon Stances

AlduinWorldEater

I'm looking to make a mod that changes my character's weapon stance so that all greatswords are held in the battleaxe/warhammer stance, instead of their vanilla stance. Will I need all new models for this, or can it be done with the CK alone?

• 2 months later...

Well, the "unsheathing" animation is the same, and the sheathed positions are the same. I'm talking about the way it's held. Instead of holding the sword at your side, as is stock, I'd like to hold it down low like the heavier weapons.

I know a guy named Stemin had a thread a long time ago about turning one handed weapons into two handers and vice versus, and it was all done in Nifskope, so if you can do a search and find that thread and read what he came up with, you might be able to use that information to lead you in the direction of warhammers vs. swords, but beyond that I just don't know without playing with it.

Couldn't hurt to ask on the Nifskope forums, but those guys have a pretty technical understanding of Nifskope and 3d Rendering and tend to use a lot of technical jargon.