FOR YOUR INFORMATION!

Shidentora

Friend,

your position does not provide you with right to scorn us, play hypocrite on us, etc.

I'm absolutely sure YOU know how it hurts not to be able to get something you liked and that YOU know how's it to get certain finger in yer face.

So, you might reconsider it all a bit and be a human to us fellow humans again.

Remember:

What goes around, comes around - such is the Law. Call it God's Law, Nature's law, or whatever you might please, it goes like that regardless. TEMPT HIM NOT!

AND it goes for everyone, including YOU. Always, no exceptions.

And deep inside, you know it very well. Everyone does.

Consider this a friendly recommendation from a friend that left his work for a moment to write this for YOU. Yes, YOU.

YOU. YOU know very well that this is for you, and thereby thy name won't be mentioned. For this reason, just as well as for the obvious reason that names are NOT to be mentioned in texts like this one.

And if you read this and know it's not for you, then let this remind you on the Law.

Yours truly,

Hazy

Edited by Shidentora

Well....I am not sure what it is. Even though we keep it loose in this section of the forums you don't really get to make post in this vein. It sounds to me a bit like you having trouble with someone on this site...maybe a moderator. This is not how you handle these things. If you have issue with other members then report it, if you have issue with moderators then you need to discuss it with Robin (Dark0ne) and if you have an issue with Robin....well you are probably going to have to agree to disagree as it is his site.

We don't do drama here or thinly veiled attacks on folks. We don't discuss moderation in the open forums.

So I am closing this. I suggest you take up whatever issues you have with that person or Robin through the proper channels.

Please do not make another post like this. Again if you are having issues with someone or a moderator then please do what the Terms of Service says and contact a moderator or Dark0ne with your concerns. Thank you.~Lisnpuppy