Dawnguard Trouble

AlphaWolf1235

So I am playing the Dawnguard DLC and got the part where you are about to enter the Soul Cairn; only one problem, it won't work. It won't advance the quest, I entered Serana's mother's Laboratory, where the portal is, but Serana sits there and stares at me. She doesn't start talking about how "This must be it" and asks you to gather the ingredients or get her mom's journal. (I would have a picture but it is to big to upload) I have tried using some console commands such as movetoqt, and some others as well. Should I just uninstall all my mods? I have quite a few, maybe around fifty mods in all. Please help me out I wanna continue but I can't (If that wasn't obvious).

Export a list of your mods and post it, that might help people to help you.

P.S.: never, ever uninstall mods in the middle of a game. Adding mods can be done safely most of the time, but uninstalling them is guaranteed to F up your game. You might not see the effects immediately (or maybe you will), but eventually your save will be corrupted beyond salvageability. Texture only mods excepted most of the time.