Starcraft Armor and weaponds

Helldrone

I love this idea but I'd like to point out some things...

One: The Terran Marine's standard issue rifle is the C-14 Impaler. The older Great War model was the slimmed one, and was even usable without the CMC Armor, due to having two different grips, one for use with armor, and one without.

Two: I agree, the older CMC-300 Powered Combat Suit should be used, it's just plain out smaller and has closer-to-normal sized hands. But perhaps we could throw in the newer CMC-400 Powered Combat Suit also... as well as the newer C-14 varient that's used in SC2

Three: The C-14 fires hypersonic 8mm Armor-Piercing metal 'spikes', not standard ammunition.

I learned all of this because I was a huge fan of the StarCraft series, even to the point of reading the books. I recommend going here, they got alota good stuff on it. Seems to me that there still are alota fans of it out there who add good stuff once in awhile.

Cheers, and best of luck,

Doctor Freeman, Ph.D

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, we have covered those points.

I believe a good number of people want to see the older weapons/armor simply on a matter of practicality. The newer armor should be, at most or at all, should be limited to a T-51b scenario; its advanced and locked away somewhere. Making it unique.

Also, I could have sworn the original gun was called the Impaler and designated the C-12. But Starcraft Wiki doesn't lie.

The new gun is ugly. There. I said it.

I really hope someone does something about this. A SC mod would be great. Not a full mod, just some terran weapons.

Welp, I actually picked up the books again, looked through the manuals and such. It's refered to as the C-14 Impaler everywhere I look. And the Canister Rifle used by the Ghost is the C-10. I think there was a mistake in one of the books calling the rifle (I don't know which, one of them though... xP) a C-12 once, but I'm a lil' tired to be reading through three books and two manuals. I'll get on that later. Either way, I agree with the new CMC armor being a T-51b sort, how it will be unique and locked away. And lets throw in an exceedingly difficult way to get to it while were at it :D, ya know, mix things up a lil'.

Lets get this started already, someone pick up there modding gear :P,

The very tired Free Man.

Archived