can you make the warhammer 40k armor usedable in New Posts Oblivion ?

vidronx

lols sorry i suck at writing,

any way i just wanted to use 40k armor from fall out 3 in Oblivion ,

and use some armor/sword mods from Oblivion to fallout 3.

but as you can see i can hardly write a post so the whole mod-ing thing is beyond me,

anyway sorry to ask.

It's all good man :sweat:

First, if you'd like to make a request for someone to make the 40k armor available in oblivion, the best place to ask would be here.

Many of us don't even play oblivion which makes it kinda hard to do mods for it. On the other hand, any oblivion player could download the FO3 40k armor mod and have access to the resources necessary.

But you're in the right place for your second request. Which swords and armor specifically did you want to see in Fallout 3?

It's all good man :sweat:

First, if you'd like to make a request for someone to make the 40k armor available in oblivion, the best place to ask would be here.

Many of us don't even play oblivion which makes it kinda hard to do mods for it. On the other hand, any oblivion player could download the FO3 40k armor mod and have access to the resources necessary.

But you're in the right place for your second request. Which swords and armor specifically did you want to see in Fallout 3?

ya , the oblivion modders make lots of stuff and from what i can read, they use the same type of mod "construction set",

the fallout3 modders have been able to make 40k armor, where the modders from Oblivion said it couldn,t not be made.

sence alot of time has passed sence oblivion came out, i was hoping for a "mod tool" that could trancefer mod back and forth between, fallout3 and Oblivion,

go look at the Oblivion mods, ther are mass axes and sword that would make the best power sword or power axes, let alone just normal

sword or axes,

these game are great casue the after- market stuff allmost allways is better then the stuff the game comes out with.

anyway, thanks for thr reply.

Archived