Darth Vader suit.

OmegaForte

I'm lookin' for someone to make a decent-high (1500-4000) poly Darth Vader suit model and textures. I can handle the rest from there.

I mean, it seems only fitting that we have vader, if there are light sabers.

Those are just models which are only the VERY beginning of a project. Rather than using the actual model (since they were designed for renders, not games), most modelers would use the model as a reference for creating their own (much better than just reference pics!!!).

You would then need to know how to UV Map, skin (aka Weight Painting) the model to a skeleton, create ground models for when the items are dropped on the ground, create textures (should be fairly easy since it is mostly black), menu icons, normal maps and then create a plugin to add it in-game.

That pretty-much covers all aspects of modding so there isn't a just one or two tutorials to read in order to accomplish this. Creating armor / creatures in-game are one of the more involved aspects of modding. Creating a sword or shield is childsplay compared to that. ;)

You can find tutorials in the Article Database of each Nexus site and on the Construction Set/GECK Wiki sites and some tutorials uploaded directly to the Nexus file areas (such as videos)

Archived