Muramasa

YumikoMatsumoto

So I have been searching for a mod for skyrim that adds Muramasa's but I haven't found any,I found one on skyrimnexus but Its just a normal katana

Could anyone make some muramasa's from the game Muramasa the Demon Blade?

Some blades have like flame on them.

I found some pictures of how the blades look:

Edited by YumikoMatsumoto

I'll do this if you specifically get permission to make this from Vanillaware's legal department.. otherwise, despite possibly being construed as simply artistic recontextualising, their legal team might just instead see it as theft of their intellectual property and.. that's something you can get into big trouble for.

So get permission and i'll gladly do this for ya :)

So I have been searching for a mod for skyrim that adds Muramasa's but I haven't found any,I found one on skyrimnexus but Its just a normal katana

Could anyone make some muramasa's from the game Muramasa the Demon Blade?

Some blades have like flame on them.

I found some pictures of how the blades look:

What about the last picture? It isn't from vanillaware

The last picture is a pretty standard shinogi-zukuri style katana, except done by a famous swordsmith. I see nothing in the shape or blade profile of that blade (seen it in other places before, since it's pretty famous) that is special compared to another katana. It's a bit on the long size for a katana blade, at 2 shaku and 5 sun length (2.5 ft), but not by much. You could take almost any katana mod and pretend it's a muramasa or masamune or whatever.

I'd even recommend my own, but mine are more like shobu-zukuri style, without a yokote line.